– The Ion Fury expansion "Aftershock" launches on October 2, 2023 for PC via Steam and GOG.
– The expansion continues the story of Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison, who must once again face off against her nemesis, Dr. Heskel.
– Aftershock features multiple new zones to explore, new dangerous enemies to battle, and new armaments to destroy them with.
– The expansion also features an all-new Arrange mode, which offers a remixed experience of the original Ion Fury game with new enemies, weapons, and more.
– Aftershock features high-speed vehicle combat, a first for the Ion Fury series.
– The expansion also features a new six-barreled minigun weapon called the "Riptide."
– Aftershock is set in a variety of new environments, including a post-apocalyptic cityscape, a lush jungle, and a high-tech research facility.
– Aftershock is being developed by Voidpoint, the same studio that developed the original Ion Fury game.
– Aftershock is priced at $19.99 USD and is available for pre-order now.