Tacky tourist outfit for school 2023
Essential items: Hawaiian shirt, fanny pack, sunglasses, camera, selfie stick.
– Optional items: Crocs, socks with sandals, visor, fanny pack, oversized hat.
– Tips: Go all out! The tackier, the better. Don't be afraid to mix and match patterns and colors. Have fun with it!
– Examples of tacky tourist outfits: Hawaiian shirt with cargo shorts and flip-flops. Sun dress with a fanny pack and sunglasses. Bermuda shorts with a visor and camera.
– Where to wear your tacky tourist outfit: A theme park. A beach. A tourist attraction. A school spirit day.
How to accessorize your tacky tourist outfit: Add a big hat or sunglasses. Wear a fanny pack or crossbody bag. Bring a camera or selfie stick
– What to avoid when wearing a tacky tourist outfit: Don't be too serious. Don't try to be fashionable. Just have fun with it!
– How to make your tacky tourist outfit more sustainable: Borrow or rent your outfit. Buy your outfit from a thrift store. Upcycle old clothes into your outfit.
– Why wear a tacky tourist outfit? It's a fun way to express yourself. It's a great way to start a conversation. It's a way to make memories that will last a lifetime.
– Have fun and be yourself!