– Humane's "AI Pin," a wearable device that uses artificial intelligence to provide users with personalized computing experiences, made its debut on the Paris runway at the Coperni Spring/Summer 2024 show.
– The device was worn by supermodel Naomi Campbell, who made her first appearance on the runway in five years.
– The AI Pin is a small, rounded-square device that can be pinned to any clothing item.
– It is equipped with a variety of sensors, including a microphone, speaker, camera, and light sensor.
– The AI Pin can be used to control smart devices, access information, and receive personalized recommendations.
– Humane has not yet released any specific details about the AI Pin's capabilities, but the company says that it is designed to be a "post-smartphone" personal tech device.
– The AI Pin is expected to be released to the public in early 2024.
– The AI Pin is powered by a small battery that can be recharged wirelessly.
– Humane says that the AI Pin is designed to be "privacy-first," and that users will have complete control over what data is collected and how it is used.