How Fiancé(e) to marry U.S. Citizen & live in U.S. To Get The Visa?

The Fiancé(e) visa, also known as the K-1 visa, is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen

to enter the United States for the purpose of getting married and living in the U.S.

To be eligible for a K-1 visa, the U.S. citizen and their foreign national fiancé(e)

must have met in person within the past two years, and both parties must be legally free to marry.

The U.S. citizen must file a petition (Form I-129F) with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

on behalf of their fiancé(e) to request the K-1 visa.

They must demonstrate that they have a bona fide relationship with the U.S. citizen