Google adds precise location support to Bard for relevant responses
– Google has added precise location support to its AI chatbot Bard for more relevant responses.
– Bard can utilize the device's precise location with user permission.
– Precise location helps Bard provide relevant information about nearby restaurants and local areas.
– Users can manage location preferences in the location settings.
– With precise location support, Bard can provide a list of restaurants near the user's current location.
– Precise location support is currently in beta testing.
– Google recently updated Bard to improve information summaries and provide attribution for the information source.
– Users can ask Bard to summarize articles or provide quick explanations on topics.
– The waiting list has been removed, and Bard is now available in over 180 countries, including India.
– Bard was initially launched in the UK and the US.
– Bard is now available in English, Japanese, and Korean.
– Google plans to support 40 languages soon.