Can I Bring My Family With Me On An H1-B Visa?


You can bring your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 with you to the United States on an H1B visa.

Your spouse and children can apply for H4 dependent visas,

which will allow them to live in the US with you during your employment period.

Your spouse and children on H4 visas will not be able to work in the US,

but they may be eligible to attend school or college while in the US.

Additionally, if your spouse is eligible, they may apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to work in the US.

H4 visa holders may also be able to apply for a change of status to another nonimmigrant visa category if they are eligible.

It's important to note that you must demonstrate that you can financially support your family while they are in the US on H4 visas.

You will need to provide evidence of your financial resources and ability to support your family's living expenses in the US.

Thanks for Reading